The Forum brings together those with development and landowning interest in the Cambridge region, in order to provide a clear, consistent and well-informed voice, providing leadership and advice on issues relating to the delivery of growth and development potential in the Cambridge region.
Our objectives are to:
- Offer information and views to planning authorities and to the Local Enterprise Partnerships
- Become a focus for developers’ input to the Cambridge City Deal
- Provide practical information regarding the constraints on development delivery and to pursue practical action to seek resolutions
- Give high-level strategic advice in support of those giving leadership to strategic development planning.
- Identify issues with the delivery of planning, infrastructure and transportation to the region from a practical perspective. To make practical suggestions to the various stakeholders that can result in improvements in the level of service and timescales.